Phyco, derived from the Greek root word for “algae” and derm, the root word for skin was merged to create PhycoDerm® which is designed to deliver a plethora of skin nourishing and skin structure benefits—from Nature to you.
The use of microalgae for nutritional and skin care purposes dates back thousands of years. During the last few decades, microalgae culture has emerged as one of the modern frontrunners of biotechnologies. These organisms have spent millions of years on the sea surface evolving successful mechanisms to protect their DNA from UV damage, prevent their cell walls from drying out, and provide resistance to diseases. Microalgae mechanisms are conserved cross species, meaning they work in human skin, too! AlgAllure® uses cutting-edge algae harvesting technology to include the bioactive extract in all of our cosmeceutical formulations.
Much has been written about Marine Red Microalgae extract offering the following benefits:
- Aids in skin moisturization
- Provides anti-acne properties without the irritation of over-the-counter drugs
- Helps with skin lightening and brightening
- The antioxidant properties of algae help to fight-off premature signs of aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and may even reverse the aging process
- Rich in vitamins and minerals which bring a wide range of benefits to your skin
- Promotes improved blood circulation
- Boosts the cell regeneration process and lowers DNA’s damage on the skin
- Offers anti-bacterial benefits
We wanted to find out for ourselves. So, we conducted an independent two-week study of a group of women using our products ranging in age from 25 to 81. 8 out of 10 women experienced the following results:
- A decrease in fine lines
- An increase in the firmness of their skin
- An increase in skin brightening
- An evening out of skin tone
- Experienced their skin as hydrated and smoother
We look forward to hearing about your experience with our products!
Date- April 30, 2018