1. Drinking and applying green tea fights skin cancer. by promoting DNA repair. Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays to prevent skin cancer. That means it’s also a potent anti-aging ingredient that combats signs of aging when ingested or applied topically.
2. I love green tea for its anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to its high content of polyphenols called catechins. The catechins in green tea reduce irritation, redness, and swelling. Using Algallure Skin Care Collection for a pampering way to enjoy the benefits of green tea for skin. It’s an intensely hydrating skincare collection that absorbs into your skin for reduced redness and soothed skin.
3. Green tea is powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne and uncloging pores. Polyphenols in green tea damage bacterial membranes and fight against infection, meaning that it’s a useful tool for treating bacterial growth that causes acne. It helps kill systemic bacterial inflammation for smoother, toned skin.
4. Green tea is chock full of Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E, both essential for skin health maintenance. B2 plays an essential role in maintaining collagen levels for youthful skin structure and firmness. Vitamin E supports new skin cell growth and also acts an intense hydrator for soft and nourished skin.
5.Caffeine and tannins in green tea help shrink blood vessels around the eyes, making it a miracle for treating puffy eyes and dark circles. Apply some of the Algallure Age Defying Serum gently in a tapping motion, which has depuffing and brightening action.
6. The benefits of green tea for skin expand to your hair, too! Green tea leaf fibers are proven to stimulate hair growth, thanks to catechins and polyphenols stimulating cell turnover in hair follicles. So you can find some great hair products out there for your hair. You can also make a matcha rinse with apple cider vinegar which is amazing or a oil mask with argan oil and matcha tea.
AlgAllure Skin Care has some of the best ingredients. And green tea is just another of the amazing ingredients in this beautiful skincare line. Taking care of your skin health is important at any age. And it is never to late to start. You will love them as much as I do. Plus they are sustainable, green and a local brand here in Texas!
Date: August 16, 2019
Author: Tiffany, Health & Beauty 4ever
Original post can be found here